On September 23-25 2019, the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation together with with the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices will host IV All-Russia GMP conference in Kaliningrad, Russia. Pavel Sukholinskiy, Senior Associate at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Administrative Law Practice, will speak at the event.
This year the key topics for discussion are:
- Export and priority regions: Instruments of the industry sectors and the regulatory institutions.
- The single market of the EAEU countries: Challenges and interaction prospects.
- Pharmaceutical engineering: Integration, development of common rules and approaches.
- Global GMP trends – Current initiatives, trends and best practices.
- GMP and pharmacopoeia: Harmonization of the main instruments of the regulator.
- Drug labeling – Entering the final straight
- Current trends in drug manufacturing regulation.
- Modernization of the pharmaceutical healthcare sector on a regional level: Particularities of the drug supply system in the regions of Russia.
- Aspects of manufacturing regulation and circulation of veterinary drugs.
- Principles of organization of the pharmacovigilance system by the drug manufacturers – The results of two years operation of pharmaceutical companies using the GVP system.
- The prospects of GMP – Manufacturing of radiopharmaceutical agents in Russia.
Pavel Sukholinskiy will take part in a session entitled ‘Current trends in drug manufacturing regulation’ and will speak about the issues of protecting drug manufacturers’ rights and trademark registrations of generic drugs in the light of the EAEU legal requirements.
The All-Russia GMP conference has been held since 2016 and annually brings together leading Russian and international experts in the pharmaceutical industry as well as government representatives, managers and specialists of pharmaceutical companies, representatives of professional associations and communities, experts in the field of quality management systems and good manufacturing practice (GMP).
More information about the event.