On 5-6 June, 2018, the IBA 17th Annual International Mergers and Acquisitions Conference will be held in New York. Ilona Zekely, Partner at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine, will participate in the event.
The conference, presented by the IBA Corporate and M&A Law Committee, will for the 17th time bring together practitioners from around the globe to discuss the latest developments and hot topics in international M&A law.
The program of the conference will include:
- a review of the worldwide M&A market place;
- global M&A hot topics;
- developments in public company M&A;
- private equity today;
- governance, stewardship and activism;
- antitrust/competition policy and enforcement;
- the in-house perspective;
- healthcare M&A.
More detailed information can be found on the IBA official web-page.