On 28 – 29 March, 2019 the International Bar Association (IBA) will hold the 4th Mergers and Acquisitions in the Technology Sector conference in Barcelona, Spain. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will take part in the event.
This year lawyers and corporate counsels from across the globe will gather to discuss the following topics:
- Transaction structuring – spin offs, carveouts, tenders;
- Collaborations and other alternatives to mergers in tech;
- Remedies of M&A deals – protection and enforcement;
- Impact of protectionism, regulators and trade wars;
- Data segregation, integration and management.
Ilona Zekely will chair a round-table entitled “Unicorns and their effect on M&A”.
More information about the event.