On 20-21 May, the 5th IBA Global Entrepreneurship Conference ‘The Nordic Model – Rising up to the Global Challenge’ will be held in Copenhagen. Ilona Zekely, Partner, Head of the European Desk at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, will attend the event.
- Data protection and data security / hacking.
- AI / Machine learning.
- Blockchain technology / crypto currencies.
- Trends and innovation in the M&A process and in the funding of SME’s.
- Governance and structural issues for innovative and fast growing closely held companies.
- How disruption and AI will improve the life of lawyers.
The conference is presented by the IBA Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprise Committee and supported by the IBA Taxation Section, the IBA Professional Ethics Committee, the Women Lawyers' Interest Group, the IBA Corporate and M&A Law and the IBA European Regional Forum.
More information about the event.