St. Petersburg Industrial Week will be held 6-8 October 2015 in St. Petersburg alongside the St. Petersburg International Innovation Forum. Elena Agaeva, Head of M&A and Corporate Practice at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners in St. Petersburg, will speak at the event.
St. Petersburg Industrial Week is a multi-format event that includes a range of international business events and also an exhibition.
The event will combine exhibitions with a business programme that covers industry, investments, the energy sector, marketing and innovation.
Events for participants include:
- The Russia – China – South Korea International Summit
- The exhibition and business programme of the St. Petersburg Technical Fair “PTFair Autumn”
- The Investment and Business Activity Forum of Northwestern Federal District
- The All-Russia Conference “Temporary Personnel: Banning Outsourced Employment”
- The international conference “Innovation Marketing and Management”
On 6 October the Russia – China – South Korea International Summit will begin with a session on bilateral free economic zones, during which Elena Agaeva will present a report entitled “Business structuring according to Russian law: new opportunities in the light of changes to the Russian Civil Code”.