On September 15, 2015, AmCham will host the roundtable on "Personal Data Privacy Law: questions and practical aspects of its implementation".
Elena Agaeva, Head of M&A and corporate practice (St. Petersburg), will speak on the topic: "Problematic issues of processing employees’ personal data".
- Personal Data Privacy Law – autumn 2015: first steps of implementation
- Unofficial clarifications by Roskomnadzor and the Ministry of Telecom and Mass Communications – what business should look at?
- Roskomnadzor Inspection: procedure, requirements, local normative acts in the area of personal data – necessary and sufficient to confirm compliance with personal data legislation.
- Problematic issues of processing employees’ personal data
- Cloud solutions by IBM under the new requirements of the Federal Law #152
- Changes to business processes in the light of the PD localization legislation.
- Exceptions to the Rule: what do we know is not included in the PD localization requirements?
For more information please visit the event’s website.