On 25 April 2013, Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, Trudoviye Spory journal, and Akribiya Holding (which specializes in information security) will host a seminar in St. Petersburg entitled ‘Personal Data: Avoiding Breaking the Law’.
During the seminar, the Firm’s experts, representatives from regulatory authorities, and information security specialists will talk about what every company needs to do in order to avoid violating the requirements of personal data laws, understand the intricacies of processing such data, and successfully undergo an inspection by the regulatory authorities.
Topics to be covered**:
- Main responsibilities of companies when handling personal data
- Notifying the Federal Service for Supervision in the Sphere of Telecom, Information Technologies, and Mass Communications (ROSKOMNADZOR) with regard to the handling of personal data
- Consent to processing of personal data
- Liability for breaches of the law on personal data
- Implementing a personal data protection plan at your company
Speakers will include**:
- Vyacheslav Filippov, Editor-in-Chief of Trudoviye Spory journal
- Elena Agaeva, Head of M&A and Corporate Practice at the St. Petersburg Law Office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Tatiana Kunah, Associate and expert in employment law at Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Artur Kotylevsky, information security expert and General Director of Akribiya
- Representative of ROSKOMNADZOR (invited speaker)
The event will be conducted in Russian.
The seminar is aimed at CEOs, heads of legal departments, and HR managers, as well as staff responsible for handling personal data*.
To register for this event, please send an e-mail to email@example.com, enclosing full contact details: name, company and position, phone, fax, and email*
If you have any enquiries, please contact the organizers on +7 (812) 322-9681 (Kristina Krsheminskaya) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* Due to the limited number of places available, the organizers reserve the right to reject applications. To register, your participation must be confirmed by the organizers.
** There may be changes to the programme.