Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners invites you to attend a business discussion on ‘Collateral in business practice: What to keep in mind’. The event will be held on 10 March (Thursday) from 10:00 to 13:00 at the Firm’s St. Petersburg office.
Collateral is one of the most effective and widespread means of securing an obligation. A fundamental reform of the mortgage law was carried out in 2014. Since then, the new legal provisions have gradually come into force, but the majority of them continue to raise questions. Moreover, some useful new institutions have gone almost unnoticed.
During this business discussion, experts from the Firm and lawyers invited from commercial banks will address the most pressing and interesting questions that arise in practice when using collateral to secure obligations.
- The registry of chattel mortgage notifications: how to maintain your advantage
- ‘Judicial’ collateral
- Seizing and selling pledged property: which opportunities should be used
- Practical issues of exercising mortgagee rights when the subject of the mortgage changes
- Cash collateral on a bank account
- Shares and equities as collateral
- Elena Agaeva, Attorney-at-Law, Head of M&A and Corporate Practice at the St. Petersburg office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Evgenia Evdokimova, Attorney-at-Law, Associate at the St. Petersburg office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
- Artem Maltsev, Deputy Manager of the Legal Department at the St. Petersburg branch office of Alfa-Bank
- Maria Orlova, Head of the Judicial Representation Department at Bank Saint Petersburg
- Sergey Strembelev, Attorney-at-Law, Head of Real Estate Practice at the St. Petersburg office of Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners
Participation in the seminar is free of charge. Places for this event are limited. Pre-registration is required.
For more information, please contact Elena Uspenskaya or Alena Matveeva: +7 (812) 322 9681
* This event is not open to representatives of law firms and consulting firms, or to attorneys and lawyers practicing privately.
** The event programme and speakers are subject to change.