The Legal 500 has once again recommended Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners for all areas of law researched strengthening the Firm’s leadership in the market.
In 16 out of 19 categories the Firm received a Tier 1 or Tier 2 ranking. Moreover, 11 experts from the Firm were listed as Leading Individuals, 4 representatives of the Firm were noted as Next Generation Partners, and another 15 experts in various areas of law were named Rising Stars.
The Firm topped the ratings in the following areas:
- M&A, commercial and corporate (St Petersburg)
- capital markets
- dispute resolution (arbitration, mediation and litigation)
- private client
- restructuring and insolvency
- intellectual property
- white collar crime
This year, the Firm’s expertise in intellectual property were ranked in Tier 1 for the first time ever.
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners has also been recommended for the following areas of law:
- M&A, commercial and corporate (Moscow)
- banking and finance (for both borrower and lender)
- energy and natural resources
- PPP and infrastructure projects
- real estate and construction
The best lawyers are:
- Valery Eremenko, Partner heading Litigation Practice
- Denis Arkhipov, Litigation Partner
- Evgeny Raschevsky, Partner co-heading International Arbitration Practice
- Victoria Burkovskaya, Partner heading White Collar Crime Practice
- Konstantin Tretyakov, White Collar Crime Partner
- Dmitriy Glazounov, Partner heading Banking & Finance and Capital Markets
- Arkady Krasnikhin, Partner heading M&A and Corporate Practice
- Natalia Korosteleva, Head of Competition Law Practice
- Anna Numerova, Competition Partner
- Pavel Sadovsky, Head of Intellectual Property / ТМТ Practice
- Elena Agaeva, Counsel heading M&A and Corporate Practice in St Petersburg
Tax Practice Head Partner, Sergey Kalinin, White Collar Crime Head Parter, Tatyana Nozhkina, and Head of Employment Practice, Anna Ivanova, along with Counsel and the Deputy Head of Intellectual Property / ТМТ Practice Irina Kosovskaya*, were recognized by The Legal 500 as New Generation Partners.
Additionally, Vera Rikhterman, Litigation Partner, Oleg Ushakov and Roman Malovitsky, Banking & Finance Counsels, Alexey Karchiomov*, Counsel heading Maritime Shipping / Transport Law Practice (St Petersburg), Tatyana Neveeva and Vladimir Pestrikov, Litigation Counsels, Oleg Bouiko and Denis Golubev*, Litigation Counsels, Evgeny Gurchenko*, Counsel heading Litigation Practice (St Petersburg), Victor Radnaev*, International Arbitration and Litigation Counsel, Andrey Bastrakov, White Collar Crime Counsel, Evgenia Evdokimova*, Senior M&A and Corporate Associate (St Petersburg), Svetlana Chirkova*, Senior White Collar Crime Associate, Evgenia Fedoreeva, Senior Private Client Associate, and Maxim Burda*, Intellectual Property Associate, have been ranked as Rising Stars.
The Minsk Office has also been recommended for all the researched areas of law. Banking & Finance, as well as M&A and Corporate Practices have also been ranked in Tier 1.
The office was lauded for its efforts in dispute resolution, intellectual property, and real estate and construction.
Managing Partner of the Minsk Office Denis Turovets and Partner Anna Rusetskaya have been consistently recognized as Leading Individuals, while Senior Associates Alexander Buzo, Igor Yatskovsky and Anastasia Yarokhovich were named Rising Stars.
The Legal 500 EMEA 2020 recommends Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners Ukraine for employment, commercial law, M&A and corporate, and competition.
Oksana Ilchenko, Managing Partner of the Kyiv Office, has been ranked as a Leading Individual in commercial law and M&A and corporate.
* Ranked for the first time.